Personal details: Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’). An identifiable natural person can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person (Article 4(1) of GDPR.
GDPR: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
Third country: a country located beyond the European Economic Area.
Privacy Shield: the agreement between the United States of America and the European Union on personal data protection.
This page aims to explain –simply and clearly – how we collect and process your personal data.
Personal data refer to all the information that might tell us something about you or information we can associate with you. It applies to your name and surname, email address, or IP. Processing is understood as all we can do with such data, e.g. collect, record, store, change, organize, use, disclose, transfer, or remove.
You share your personal data with us when you register on our website via the registration form, use our products, or contact us via one of our communication channels.
Who is the Administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is iSMA CONTROLLI Poland S.A. based in Warsaw.
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect them?
Personal data we collect, include:
· Identification data, such as name and surname, email address, and IP of your computer or mobile device.
· Online behaviour and preferences, such as IP of your mobile device and computer, as well as pages you visit within the www.ismaconttrolli.com website.
What do we do with your personal data?
We use your personal data for reasonable business-related purposes only. It concerns the following circumstances:
·Administration: By storing your logging data, we allow you to log in to your account on our website, e.g. to download our product documentation.
·Marketing: We may send you to email messages containing product offers and information regarding changes to existing products.
Contract performance: We need your personal data to execute and perform rights and obligations arising from a contract we may execute with you.
Do we share your personal data?
The recipient of your personal data may be the Administrator’s employees (to the extent that they are necessary for the performance of their duties).
Personal data may also be shared:
1) parent companies, subsidiaries or associates;
2) entities that will process them as a processor
3) third parties to which the Administrator assigns his rights or obligations based on an appropriate agreement;
4) national or international supervisory, enforcement or stock exchange authorities and courts in cases where the Administrator is obliged to do so based on generally applicable provisions;
5) government or local government administration bodies or other public bodies.
How long do we store your personal data?
The period of processing your personal data depends on the purpose for which the data is processed. The following criteria are binding for us in this matter:
1) legal provisions that may oblige the Company to process data for a specific period (e.g. tax laws);
2) the period for which the services are provided;
3) the period necessary to defend the Administrator’s interests;
4) the period for which the consent was granted.
How do we protect your personal data?
To protect your data, we use internal policies and standards within our entire organization. Such policies and standards are periodically updated to maintain their compliance with the law and keep up with market changes. In particular and following the law, we use appropriate technical and organizational measures (policies and procedures, IT security measures, etc.) to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data and the way we process them.
Furthermore, iSMA CONTROLLI Poland employees are bound by confidentiality obligations and cannot unlawfully or unnecessarily disclose their personal data.
Your rights and how we respect them
We respect your rights as a customer to know how your personal data are used. These rights include:
Right of access to information
You have the right to receive a list of personal data that we process.
Right to have personal data rectified
If your personal data are incorrect, you have the right to have us rectify them.
Right to object to the processing
You object with us to the use of your personal data. You can also object to receiving commercial information from us by cancelling your subscription, which you can find at the bottom of each commercial email message.
Right to restrict the processing
You have the right to have us restrict the use of your personal data if:
· you think that the information is incorrect;
· we process unlawful data.
You can have us remove your personal data if:
· we no longer need them for the purposes for which we have collected them;
· you withdraw your consent to the processing and iSMA CONTROLLI Poland have no other legal basis for the processing;
· you object to the processing of your data by us for our legitimate interests and there are no overriding legitimate interests of the processing and the objection has been accepted, or to send for the marketing purposes;
· we process your personal data unlawfully or the laws of the EU or an EU member state require that we remove your personal data.
You have to right to lodge a complaint
In connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to complain with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Cookies policy of the https://www.ismacontrolli.com website:
1. Cookies files are understood as computer data stored on user end devices and intended for using websites. In particular, they are text files containing the name of a website the files come from, a period they are to be stored on an end device, and a unique reference number.
2. The website does not collect any information in an automated manner, except information contained in the cookies files.
3. Cookies files are intended for using the website pages. The operator uses the files to:
· provide the logging possibility and maintain the user session on each consecutive website page;
·match the website content to individual user preferences. In particular, the files recognize the user device to display the website following the user preferences;
· create anonymous statistics without the possibility to identify the user.
5. For the sake of the security of the data we are entrusted with, we have developed internal procedures and guidelines aimed at preventing unauthorized access to the data. We ensure that they are followed and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal regulations — the Personal Data Protection Act, Electronic Services Act, as well as any kind of secondary legislation and community laws.
6. As a standard, software used for browsing websites allow saving cookies files on the User’s end device as a default setting. The settings may be changed by the User in a way to block the automatic handling of cookies in the internet browser settings or to be kept informed each time the cookies files are to be sent to the user device.
7. The Website users may change cookies settings at any time. For more information on the possibility and ways of dealing with cookies, go to the software (internet browser) settings.
Examples of edit options based on popular internet browsers:
– Mozilla Firefox: www.support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
– Internet Explorer: www.support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
– Google Chrome: www.support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
– Safari: www.safari.helpmax.net/pl/oszczedzanie-czasu/blokowanie-zawartosci/
8. The Website operator states that any changes to the internet browser settings may make the proper functioning of the Website impossible.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles posted on this website may contain embedded content (e.g. films, pictures, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves as if the user visited the relevant website directly.